Media Net Ads

How To Make Rasmalai | Soft And Spongy















Rasmalai is the most loved dessert in Indian cuisine. Its mainly found in every Indian function ( marriages, festivals, parties and so on) as a sweet because it's taste is amazing, But the texture which attracts the individual is soft and springiness.so today I share quick and easy Rasmalai recipe which you can try it at your home with 2 ingredients. Enjoy the videos.

Ingredients

  • Milk - 2 litre
  • Water -2 cup
  • Sugar -1 cup
  • Pista -1/4 tsp
  • Cardamom powder- 1/2 tsp
  • Vinegar
  • Yellow food colour

Procedure

  • Take a pan, pour 1liter milk into it and heat up properly.
  • At the time of bubbles, add vinegar and stir gently.
  • At this point, milk is converted into paneer (khoya).
  • Now, drain paneer and wash with water, so that vinegar smell will vanish.
  • Grind the paneer, add yellow food colour and mix it properly
  • Now, make round balls and keep it aside.
  •  Take another pan, add water and boil it.
  • Now, add sugar and dissolve it properly.
  • After this, add round balls into this sugary water.
  • Boil it for 5 minutes and keep this sugary balls aside.
  • Take a pan, add 1-litre milk into it and boil at low flame.
  • Stir it, until it becomes thick.
  • Now, add sugar 3 tsp, cardamom powder, pista, food colour and stir it well.
  • Now, add this sugary balls into this.
  • So, here it is ...your yummy rasmalai.


Comments

  1. This dessert sounds so silky and yummy! I don't know what pista is though..is there another name for it? This sounds so easy to make I think I can try it whenever I can find all of the ingredients. Thank you for this recipe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yeah here the pista means "PISTACHIOS" I updated the ingredients in my grocery store so where you can buy all !! or must try and share the feedback with us <3

      Delete
  2. I love desserts made with cardamom! Really looking forward to making this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dessert looks different from anything I've seen before. I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just believe always share the recipe which is different and unique.. and for this very less ingredients is requied !! thank a lot

      Delete
  4. This sounds so good. Love that there is cardamom in it. Cardamom is one of my favorite spices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sweet tooth and will like to try this out . Thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so delicious.. Rasamalai is all time favourite when comes to sweet.. i love the chilled version of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of this dish but I like paneer very much and hope to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Rasmalai and this one looks truly delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so yummy. Can't wait to try it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Post