Media Net Ads

How To Make Aam Papad At Home



Summer the season of Mangoes, we all are desperately waiting for the summer because the exotic season has not come alone but it carries with a heavy truck of juicy mangoes, for which we all are waiting for so long.so today I share a recipe of "Aam papad" bcoz I share some pictures of Aam papad in my Instagram account so where I got the same question "How To Make Aam Papad" At Home".So here is the recipe of Aam Papad And Share Your Experiences In the Comment Section.



 Ingredients

  • Mango Pulp - 3 cups
  • Sugar - 1/2 cup
  • Cardamom pods - 6 to 8 nos
  • Ghee


Method:

  • Blend 3 medium-sized mangoes to a nice fine puree, without adding any water.
  • Make sure there are no lumps/pieces in the puree.
  • Take a saucepan. Pour the puree and cook it.
  • Add half a cup of sugar. (Mangoes are already sweet.
  • Add sugar if you require more sweetness)
  • Meanwhile, remove the seeds from the cardamom pods and pound them well.
  • Add the cardamom powder to the puree.
  • Cook it well for 20 mins and then turn off the stove.
  • Take a plate. Grease it with ghee completely and then pour the puree.
  • Spread it evenly on all sides.
  • Let the puree dry for 3 days under the sun, that way it dries up well.
  • Once dry, roll it up and serve it.
You can store it in an airtight container and refrigerate it. Serve it as a quick snack for your kids.                               






Comments

  1. Such a delicious and easy recipe, I will definitely make this for my kids and I am sure that they will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like something I can make for the family. So timely that I saw this recipe. It is mango season here and I am glad that there is something new I can make with those delicious mangoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting combination of ingredients! I want to try it out for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Post